Friday, January 15, 2010

My Boys



Well, here I go...it's my first blog and I'm not quite sure how to do this so I am just going to talk.

Our sweet baby boy, Cash, is 1 month old and slowly trying to adjust to having a newborn in the house again. I thought this time I might be a little more laid back, but I'm not. I worry constantly about him. Why is he sleeping so much, why isn't he crying, I don't think he's pooped enough today...all of these things run through my head constantly. Yes, I need to relax. I often just stare at him and wonder how did Russ and I create such a beautiful baby. And of course I said the same thing about Colton.

Oh Colton, he challenges us everyday. He is smart, funny and hard headed (I don't know where he gets that from). One minute we are so angry with him and the next we are laughing out loud at something he said. The other day Cash was screaming at the top of his lungs and Colton looked at me and said "Oh goodness". He's such a mess, but I am so extremely thankful for him. He makes life so much more fun for us.

1 comment:

  1. this is my favorite post. :) you have such a fabulous little family.

    ReplyDelete