Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cash 6 Weeks


Cash is now 6 weeks old...wow how the time is flying by. We are starting to get a lot of smiles from him. Russ and I like to fight over which one he smiles more for, but in reality I think it's Colton who makes him smile the most. He is such a sweet & good baby. Everyday seems to be getting easier and easier with 2 boys. Russ and I finally got to go on a date night with some friends this past weekend and Cash took the bottle! I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but to a mommy who is breastfeeding, it's a huge deal! Only 6 more weeks before I go back to work...wah wah. It's going to be hard, but it will be nice for me to get back to my "normal" life and have a conversation with someone other than a baby or a dog. And in 6 weeks I will be running a half marathon. Yes, I'm crazy for signing up for it, but running is so great...I've really missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment