Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The begining of Spring...


Well it's March now and we have a lot going on this month...

Colton started a new school, Premier Academy. It's day 2 and so far so good. He's been so good about adjusting to change in the past year (moving, switching daycare, a baby brother). I am really excited about this new change for him, I think it's going to be good.
Colton has just been so talkative lately and surprising me with how smart he is! He knows his colors and he can count, but not always in the right order. (but hey, he's two) He loves to color and draw. And he has been so great with his "bubba", helping out with anything he can. We recently got him a soccer ball and he LOVES to kick it. He even takes it to bed with him. Russ & I are nervous that he's going to be a soccer player and we know nothing about soccer. But we'll learn for him.

Cash is almost 3 months and will start daycare this week. It makes me so sad that my time at home with him is over. But it's been so great getting to spend my days with him. We've had a great time together and he is definitely a mama's boy. He is still just a happy and laid back baby...I hope it continues.

I will be running a half marathon in a couple of weeks, 12 weeks after I had Cash. It's been a challenge, but I have loved getting back into running. Running makes me a better mom & wife. My goal is to finish and feel good, and of course a PR would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment